Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Toaru Majutsu no Index SS2 is the eighteenth volume of the Toaru Majutsu no Index light novel series and the second side story volume of the light novel, following SS1. It was released on November 10, 2008.
SS2 tells the story of several events that cover the first ten months of the present year of the story's timeline. It covers from the third Friday of January to the second Friday of October, and involves stories from both Magic and Science sides.
Kanzaki Kaori, who chases after a jeans-cutting demon. Kamijou Touya, who meets a peculiar magical herbs seller. The #7 Level 5 that possesses a complicated power. A certain Misaka, who finds himself in the way of a girl whose death is certain. Shirai Kuroko, who gets angry at a beauty artist for ruining her hair. A kind boy who missed his chance of becoming a "Magic God". Kuruwa-chan, who falls in love with a certain Hanzou. A boy hacker who challenges Uiharu Kazari. Sunazara Chimitsu, who longs for a tall, slender woman. The Misaka Sisters, who are obsessed with fortune-telling based on blood type. Sherry Cromwell, who wakes up from something. Hamazura Shiage, who goes on a movie date (?!) with Kinuhata Saiai...
Once again, let's see once again both old characters and new on the spotlight!
This is the second volume of the original story compilation series... Toaru Majutsu no Index SS2!
- Chapter 1: Those Who Seek Bundles of Cash and a Battle — The Third Friday of January.
- Chapter 2: A Warrior and Dancer from Norse Mythology — The First Friday of February.
- Chapter 3: A Father's Wish Creates a Point of Contact and an Interaction — The Fourth Friday of February.
- Chapter 4: The True Strength of the Seventh of the Seven — The Third Friday of March.
- Chapter 5: What Is It that the World Lacks? — The First Friday of April.
- Chapter 6: Getting to the Heart of the Discussion at the Beauty Salon — The Fourth Friday of April.
- Chapter 7: Someone Behind the Scenes is Unprepared and Has to Clean Up — The Second Friday of May.
- Chapter 8: A Kunoichi Is Someone Who Appears Unexpectedly — The Fourth Friday of May.
- Chapter 9: The Relations of the Real World Are Unneeded in the Electric World — The Second Friday of June.
- Chapter 10: Would You Accept or Decline an Invitation for the Night? — The First Friday of July.
- Chapter 11: Every Field Has Exceptions — The Second Friday of July.
- Chapter 12: A Debate Between a Sniper and a Bomber — The Fourth Friday of July.
- Chapter 13: The Accuracy of Their Collective Fortunes — The Fourth Friday of August.
- Chapter 14: The Dance Between Gatekeeper and Intruder — The Third Friday of September.
- Chapter 15: Art Is Divided Between Geniuses and Eccentrics — The Fourth Friday of September.
- Chapter 16: There Is a Reason They Do Not Look Like Mothers — The Fifth Friday of September.
- Chapter 17: B Movies and Unpolished Gemstones — The First Friday of October.
- Chapter 18: Worthy of Carrying On That Name — The First Friday of October.
- Chapter 19: Shining Gemstones and Bloodstained Rights — The Second Friday of October.
- Chapter 20: How to Respond to a Number of Simultaneous Tragedies — The Second Friday of October.
- Chapter 21: Those with an Undetermined Identity — The Second Friday of October.
- Chapter 22: The Conclusion Cannot Be Grasped Individually — The Second Friday of October.