|Toaru Majutsu no Index Volume 18|
|Date of Release||July 10, 2009|
|ISBN Numbers|| ISBN 4048678973|
|Number of Pages||424 pages|
|Cover Character/s||Acqua of the Back and Villian|
|Previous Volume||Volume 17|
|Next Volume||Volume 19|
Toaru Majutsu no Index Light Novel Volume 18 was first published on July 10, 2009. It concludes the two-part storyline in the previous novel, ending the British Royal Family Arc. The conclusion of the novel is concurrent with the end of the next novel, setting up the finale of the first novel series.
London, the headquarters of Necessarius, to which Index belongs to. This city of magic has fallen due to a coup by the "Knight Faction" led by Knight Leader. Because of the coup, the entire country of Britain collapsed into disorder, with ordinary citizens being restricted by the military. In the midst of the upheavals created by the "Reforms" of the "Knight Faction," Necessarius, with the numerous magicians, continues their war of resistance in various places.
Kamijou Touma, who travelled to Folkestone in order to save Index, had finally reached the mastermind of the coup. There waits Acqua of the Back, from "God's Right Seat". And, pointing the tip of a balde towards him, stands the figure of the second princess of the British Royal Family, Carissa...!
When science and magic cross paths, the story shall begin...!
- Chapter 5: The Mercenary and the Knight's Encounter and Clash — Another_Hero.
- Chapter 6: The Destruction of the Knight and the Princess's Defenses — Safety_in_Subway.
- Chapter 7: The Astounding Enemy of the Princess and the Queen — Curtana_Original.
- Chapter 8: The Queen and the Country's General Elections — Union_Jack.
- Epilogue: The State and the Black Curtain's Increasing Foes — Next_Step.
|British Royal Family Arc