Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The second Toaru Majutsu no Index light novel volume was first published on June 10, 2004. Written in a span of 17 days, it is currently the quickest novel written by the author, Kamachi Kazuma. The novel continues with magic side affairs as Index is once again embroiled within it, while Kamijou Touma and Stiyl Magnus, two former enemies, are forced to team up to save another girl, Himegami Aisa, while Touma has to deal with the aftermath of his memory loss.
"There, a girl has been captured."
At the city where psychic abilities are recognized — Academy City — a school named Misawa Cram School holds captive a shrine maiden. And, it seems like the perpetrator is somebody from the Magic Side. Kamijou Touma has things explained to him by the Magician Stiyl, with the former giving out obedient responses.
"Don't just nod when you want to. We're going together."
Under the midsummer sun, an ominous-looking building towers over the skyline, and two people walk towards it.
The Magician, Deep Blood, Index, and Kamijou Touma. When all the lines intersect, a new story shall begin!
- Prologue: The Usual Everyday — The_Beginning_of_The_End.
- Chapter 1: A Tower of Glass — The_Tower_of_BABEL.
- Chapter 2: The Witch-Hunter Moves Along With the Flames — By_The_Holy_Rood...
- Chapter 3: The Master Has Shut Off the World Like a God — DEUS_EX_MACHINA...
- Chapter 4: The Deadly Seven — Deadly_Sins.
- Epilogue: Deep Blood of Corruption — Devil_or_God.
|Date of Release|
上条當麻在聽了魔法師史提爾的說明後，卻很乾脆的點頭應允。 但史提爾原本的來意，竟然正是為了要上条與他同行。 於是，兩人走向了一座在夏日豔陽中矗立的詭異大樓。
|A Certain Magical Index Volume 2|
|Date of Release||February 24, 2015|
|Number of Pages||240 pages|
| A certain unlikely hero...
In Academy City, where superhuman abilities are scientific reality, Touma Kamijou is trying to reconstruct a life for himself, but that's easier said than done with a girl by his side with the arcane knowledge of 103,000 grimoires rattling around in her brain...
Now seemingly inextricably caught up in a world where magic is reality, Kamijou learns that a certain shrine maiden is being held captive in one of Academy City's cram schools. Can Touma ally himself with a sorcerer who has on more than one occasion tried to do him in? The only thing we knows for sure is that he really does have rotten luck...
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 とある魔術の禁書目録（2）（著者：鎌池和馬） from ASCII Mediaworks. Retrieved on 2014/1/10.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 魔法禁書目錄 (2) from Kadokawa Taiwan (Chinese). Retrieved on 4/9/2014.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 魔法禁書目錄 from Wikipedia (Chinese). Retrieved on 25/5/2014.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 A Certain Magical Index, Vol. 2. Hachette Group. Retrieved on 04/9/2014.