The second volume of the Toaru Kagaku no Railgun manga series includes chapters 8 to 13. The story in this volume spans from July 20 to 24.
Summer break officially begins in Academy City. However, things become complicated for Judgment due to cases of students suddenly falling into a state of coma.
The second volume of Dengeki's popular work.
Mikoto and Judgment decide to investigate the rumors that there is a mysterious item that amplifies esper powers known as the Level Upper. Who would've thought that despite their investigation that it would fall into the hands of Uiharu's friend Saten?
The second volume of the esper school action series, Kamachi's newly written work, drawn by Fuyukawa Motoi!
- Chapter 8: July 20
- Chapter 9: July 21, Part 1
- Chapter 10: July 21, Part 2
- Chapter 11: July 24, Part 1
- Chapter 12: July 24, Part 2
- Chapter 13: July 24, Part 3
- Kiyama's Diary 1: Having collected a number of abilities, Kiyama Harumi decides to test some of them out. She begins with Fire Thrower, but accidentally sets fire to her research data.
- Kiyama's Diary 2: Singed by her first test, Kiyama decides to test a relatively safer ability - Psychometry. She tries it out on her colleagues but their thoughts leave her depressed.
- Kiyama's Diary 3: After moving to a park, Kiyama looks in a bin for some aluminium cans for Synchrotron, only to be told off by a cleaner who had just put them in there. Later in her battle with Mikoto, she glances around in case, thinking he might be there.
|魔法禁書目錄外傳 科學超電磁砲 集數 2|
|Date of Release||August 8, 2009|
連初春的同學佐天淚子也成為「幻想御手」的被害者之一。 在黑子與美琴等人的調查之下，逐漸抽絲剝繭發現其中的幕後黑手， 但美琴卻在與真兇對陣時敗下陣來……？
|A Certain Scientific Railgun Manga Volume 02|
|Date of Release||September 27, 2011|
|Number of Pages||192 pages|
| Meet Misaka Mikoto, the third most powerful Level 5 esper in Academy City. Together with her best friend Shirai Kuroko and the other members of Judgment, a student-run law enforcement agency, Mikoto delves deep into the dark heart of the scientific sprawl she calls home, and uncovers secrets she wishes she hadn’t!
As word of the all-powerful "Level Upper" begins to spread, Kiyama Harumi and her team of medical experts are called in to investigate a sudden rash of comatose patients. While the medical community refuses to believe in the existence of the "Level Upper," Mikoto Misaka and her friends suspect otherwise. 
- ↑ "とある科学の超電磁砲(2) [A Certain Scientific Railgun (2)" from ASCII Mediaworks (Japanese). Retrieved on 15/12/14
- ↑ 科學超電磁砲 (2) from Kadokawa Taiwan (Chinese). Retrieved on 31/12/12.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 A Certain Scientific Railgun. Gomanga. Retrieved on 09/01/2015.
- ↑ Blurb for A Certain Scientific Railgun 2 from MacMillan.Retrieved on 26/12/12.