|Index: "What is this? Agathions?"|
The MangaChapter infoboxes are currently undergoing maintenance and upgrades. Please ignore any errors during this process.
"Breasts" (胸 Mune?) is the 78th chapter of the Toaru Kagaku no Railgun manga series, released on June 27, 2015.
The two girls want the Bust Upper card all for themselves, with Saiai wanting it as revenge for Shiage seemingly mocking her for her body by bringing her Musashino Milk. As the girls pull the card, all courtesy drops and they would have soon fought each other if not for the fact that vendor saying that the girls have removed the film of the card and making it useless. Startled, the girls drop the card and scattering the rest of the vendor's cards. Though he could not tell the difference between the cards, Mikoto solves this by buying all of the cards. Saiai however tells Mikoto that she will pay for half of it. Finallly, the girls come to an agreement.
In an internet lounge, they realize their folly as they see that they need only to share the information of the Bust Upper with the other. With that, the girls begin their trial of finding the Bust Upper from the cards they bought. Mikoto ends up in a dream of being trained by Hattori Hanzou, though she's pretty bad at it.
- Shiage is already working for ITEM.
- Meltdowner - Mugino Shizuri, Level 5 (referenced)
- Offense Armor - Kinuhata Saiai, Level 4.
- Electromaster (Railgun-variant) - Misaka Mikoto, Level 5.
No new locations were introduced this chapter.
- The clothes worn by Mikoto in her Indian Poker dream is similar to the one worn by Kuruwa.
- This chapter marks the debut of Musashino milk in the Toaru Kagaku no Railgun manga.
There are no referbacks to previous chapters or other media in this chapter.
- Mikoto complaining on how the ninja training is supposed to summon frogs and clone themselves is a likely referene to the popular Naruto franchise.
- If the dream is really that of Kuruwa's why would she turn it into an Indian Poker card?
- Mikoto: "Let go of the card already you damn midget."--to Saiai.
- Saiai: "Enough nonsense, you super washboard."--to Mikoto in response to the above.
- Mikoto: "I thought ninja techniques involved summoning giant frogs... and making clones of yourself."--to Hanzou.