The most common application of this ability is to levitate an object in midair. Other uses of this ability include applying a layer of this power to an object, as well as solidifying the user's body. It's effects apparently look similar to Float Dial as shown by Awatsuki Maaya, as it was confused by Baba Yoshio in his analysis. One can also apparently transfer the ability to lift objects for a time, using telekinesis, as Baba Yoshio did not find it suspicious that Maaya lessened Kongou Mitsuko's buoyancy as so Saten Ruiko would be able to carry her.
- Side Arm (
気力絶縁Kiryoku Zetsuen (Saido āmu)?, lit. "Energy Insulation") - a variation of Telekinesis that interferes with the motion of electrons, allowing the user to repel electric attacks
- Attention Power - Ability Number 00483 in the Bank. A possible unknown type of Telekensis, or an alternate name for it, as it is a potential translation of Telekinesis' kanji.
- Unabara Mitsuki - Level 4
- Kirifu Megumi - Level 4
- Akemi - Level 0
- Usukinu Yasumi - Level 3 Side Arm
- Unnamed Skill-Out member - Level Unknown
- Unnamed espers from Kamijou Touma's School - Level Unknown
- Unnamed esper from Tokiwadai Middle School - Level 3
- Unnamed esper from Baba Yoshio's school - Level 2
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Toaru Majutsu no Index Light Novel Volume 05 Chapter 2 Part 11
- ↑ Toaru Kagaku no Railgun Manga Chapter 045
- ↑ Toaru Majutsu no Index Light Novel Volume 05 Chapter 2 Part 16
- ↑ Toaru Kagaku no Railgun Manga Chapter 051
- ↑ Toaru Majutsu no Index Light Novel Volume 01 Chapter 1 Part 5
- ↑ Toaru Kagaku no Railgun Episode 01
- ↑ Toaru Kagaku no Railgun Episode 03.