SCHOOL (スクール Sukūru?) is an Academy City-based organization led by Kakine Teitoku. Their original purpose prior to the events of October 9 is unknown. Regardless, their goal during the events of in October 9 centered around trying to allow Kakine Teitoku to negotiate with Aleister Crowley regarding his state as being the mere Spare Plan to the Accelerator.
They are very effective, managing to severely damage two of the organizations after them: MEMBER and ITEM. However, its incarnation as seen on October 9 was destroyed during the events of that day, with its field operatives indisposed; Kakine Teitoku, especially, had his body destroyed as a result with his battle with Accelerator, leaving only the Girl in the dress alive. The organization is later reorganized to form a new organization with the remnants of ITEM, MEMBER, and SCHOOL.
After the end of World War III, the organization has now been dissolved. Later, Kakine Teitoku revives through the power over his Dark Matter, though there were no indications of the organization reforming.
Like the other Dark Side of Academy City factions their level of security and authority are the same—an unofficial unit created by putting few persons together. Their purpose before the events of October 9 is unknown, though it is likely that they did jobs for Academy City as they had liaison or controller themselves, as exemplified by him requesting Teitoku to take part in the Daihasei Festival.
- Kakine Teitoku
- Girl in the dress
- Yumiya Rakko
- Sunazara Chimitsu (replacing SCHOOL's original sniper, Yumiya Rakko, after being killed by ITEM)
- Yobou Banka
- ↑ Toaru Majutsu no Index Light Novel Volume 19 Chapter 2 Part 3
- ↑ Toaru Majutsu no Index Light Novel Volume 15 Chapter 2 Part 1
- ↑ Toaru Majutsu no Index Light Novel Volume 15 Between the lines 3
- ↑ Toaru Kagaku no Railgun Manga Chapter 043
- ↑ Toaru Majutsu no Index Light Novel Volume 15 Chapter 4 Part 2
- ↑ Toaru Majutsu no Index Light Novel Volume 15 Chapter 1 Part 6
|Kakine Teitoku||Girl in the dress||Sunazara Chimitsu||Yobou Banka||Yumiya Rakko|