Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This lists down the different news articles (excluding blog posts) related to the Toaru Majutsu no Index franchise. Only Hot News is displayed. Visit the Yearly News Archives for more.
News Archive by Year
- (November 10, 2015) Joker vs. Joker. Imagine Breaker vs. World Rejecter The 14th Shinyaku Toaru Majutsu no Index has been released with Academy City and Touma sill reeling from the aftermath of High Priest's rampage is informed of a new impending foe. A normal high school boy that you could find anywhere, Kamisato Kakeru clashes with Touma. These two who have similar existence's, but yet they are polar opposites that are about to collide.
- (July 10, 2015) Run Touma. Run for your life. The 13th Shinyaku Toaru Majutsu no Index has been released with Touma running for his life though the streets of Academy City, by foot and bike he flees for his life from Fukiyose Seiri, his classmates, Misaka Mikoto, and Magic Gods.
- (March 10, 2015) The Magic gods have began their move, their first stop Academy City. The 12th Shinyaku Toaru Majutsu no Index has been released a new force appears to cause chaos in Academy City, to stop this Touma, Index, and Othinus must work with the members of ITEM, Hamazura Shiage and the Number 6?
- (February 10, 2015) The large gathering of Kamachi's characters for a crossover special has arrived. The Toaru Majutsu no Hevi na Zashiki-warashi ga Kantan na Satsujinhi no Konkatsu Jijou special has been released, featuring characters of all of Kamachi Kazuma's novel series gathering together.
- (November 8, 2014) The Story begins again for a new audience. The first Toaru Majutsu no Index volume has now been released in English by Yen Press as part of their Yen On imprint program with more volumes to follow in the coming months.