Motto Marutto Railgun IV (もっとまるっと超電磁砲 IV Motto Marutto Rērugan IV?, lit. "Much More Railgun IV") is the fourth episode of the bonus short animation parody of the Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S anime. It was first released on November 27, 2013 as limited external manufacturer benefits bundled in the fifth Blu-ray and DVD releases of Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S.
Parodies of various Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S and Toaru Majutsu no Index-tan anime episodes, specifically:
- Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S Episode 06
- Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S Episode 14
- Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S Episode 17
- Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S Episode 22
- Misaka Mikoto
- Shirai Kuroko
- Uiharu Kazari
- Saten Ruiko
- Therestina Kihara Lifeline (referenced)
- Heaven Canceller (referenced)
- Kongou Mitsuko (referenced)
- Misaka 10032's cat
- Kamijou Touma
- Kosako Shunichi
- Misaka Imouto as Misaka Imouto-tan
- Index-tan (referenced)
- Electromaster (Railgun) - Misaka Mikoto, Level 5
- Electromaster - Misaka Imouto-tan, Level 2-3
- Academy City
- Joseph's Coffee and Restaurant
- A Certain Iron Railway Bridge
- Sakugawa Middle School
- Judgment 177 Branch Office
- As an extension to their discussion with Kaiju cliches, the AIM Burst is shown as an example on how a kaiju on their show is not unlikely.
- This episode references Misaka 10032's cat disappearing during Mikoto and Touma's stand-off on the bridge.
- Classic Kaiju tropes are referenced during this episode.
- Japan's Vice-Minister of Defense, Nagashima Akihisa is referenced.
- The wind turbine used for the Misaka Imouto-tan sketch is computer generated.