|Index: "What is this? Agathions?"|
|Name (Kanji)|| |
|Name (Romaji)||Bangai Kotai (Misaka Wāsuto)|
|Age||Less than 1; Biologically 15-16.|
|Ability Name|| Electromaster (|
Misaka Worst (
Little information is available for these new clones, but it is certain that they are created for a different purpose than their predecessors. This series of clones is made from the "Third Production Plan", which began after Last Order was taken in by Accelerator. They are at Level 4, stronger than the normal Sisters and the Level 3 Last Order.
Compared to the first 20,001 clones of Misaka Mikoto (all clones except Full-Tuning), Misaka Worst's physical form is a high school version of the Level 5 Electromaster. It is also pointed out that they are 2-3 centimeters taller than the original.
Their physical features also differ to the first batch of Sisters; they have dark circles around their eyes and have orange irises, compared to the gray irises of the 20000 Misaka Clones and to the original's brown irises. They no longer wear a similar hairpin as the first batch, and they do not wear Tokiwadai Middle School's uniform; instead, they wear a full-body suit. To prevent this series of clones being controlled by Last Order, all of the clones are cut up and have many metal parts embedded in them, which according to the Misaka Worst that fought Accelerator, was painful beyond belief.
As for their personality, though they have the same appearance as Mikoto, their personality is vastly different. In the case of this specific Misaka Worst, we have that her perspective on life began to change when she set herself up to "detonate" since she had no more purpose and Accelerator stopped her from doing that, preventing her from committing suicide after she failed to eliminate him.
Misaka Worst is supposed to be the outlet of the Misaka Network's negative feelings, she was designed as such in order to have an extra effect when faced in battle against Accelerator; and thus she can grasp most of the bad things that the other sister's are feeling to the point that if the feeling is too strong it might even take over her own actions even though she can normally control "interference" from the Misaka network. For example, in one opportunity Last Order experienced such strong jealousy towards Accelerator's freedom of going out freely that Misaka Worst couldn't cope with the surge and urged Accelerator to let her tag along even though she had no personal desire of going with him. 
Due to the effect of those negative feelings, Misaka Worst is also a little bit of a prankster and tends to either tease or cause discomfort to others much to the chagrin of Accelerator who is usually at the wrong end of Worst's outbursts. He also noted that she lacks even more common sense then he does. It is stated though when "he" isn't around she loses 90% of the will to fight.
Toaru Majutsu no IndexEdit
World War III ArcEdit
As of Volume 20, when Accelerator is in Russia, she has an encounter with him. At this point it is disclosed that Crowley's intends to make a new network with the new line of clones, and eliminate Last Order who has now become obsolete. Despite being far more powerful than the clone, Accelerator is at a disadvantage since he cannot bring himself to hurt another clone after the Level 6 experiment, and sustains minor injuries. Misaka WORST then proceeds to taunt and mentally traumatize him, telling him about the Sisters' hatred of him, and how Last Order's emotions for him are false. She ultimately forces Accelerator to choose between protecting Last Order or upholding his vow to never hurt another Misaka clone.
This causes Accelerator to have a mental breakdown, losing all reason when he awakens, and goes berserk. He proceeds to break Misaka WORST's arm and beat her into the ground, becoming even more cruel and barbaric than his old personality from the days of the experiment. Despite having lost all faith in humanity, he still saves her when she attempts suicide as this was his way of showing the scientists who doubted him, that he does have the capacity to save people (alternatively, he only did it to annoy the ones who thought up this plan, telling them they've failed in their calculations). He then continues his rampage in front of an injured Misaka WORST, which she notes that being around him and seeing this state causes her to feel a lot of fear and regret for pushing him too far. Her method of suicide was to "detonate" all of the metallic parts that are in her body and that block control from Last Order.
After Volume 20 the now injured Misaka Worst travel along with Accelerator, at which point he will entrust her with Last Order's safety whenever he is too busy fighting , Misaka Worst will eventually prove pivotal to Last Order's recovery, as she supplies the Accelerator with information about Index song from within the Misaka Network, which the former uses to heal Last Order for good. 
Toaru Majutsu no Index: New TestamentEdit
After the events of volume 22, she lives a peaceful life next to the Accelerator, Last Order, Yoshikawa Kikyou and Yomikawa Aiho. This peace didn't last long as she and Accelerator were involved in the battle against the "Freshmen", having her secretly protect Yomikawa and Yoshikawa while interrogating the "Freshmen" operatives.
After Freshmen's attack was over, Worst escorted Last Order on the way home when all of a sudden Last Order becomes upset and jealous that someone may have gotten closer to Accelerator while Worst has no choice but to feel the feedback. Eventually, the two arrive at Touma's house in order to confront Accelerator. Worst has a paper bag with her and she proclaims destroying some Freshmen hideouts and getting some cat ears and cat paw cyborg parts for Kuroyoru Umidori who then screams in terror. It is unknown whether Worst was being spiteful or Umidori was despairing that such parts were found.  Upon witnessing Kamijou Touma in person, she had conflicted feelings telling her although he would act for the sake of all the Misaka clones, it felt like her value of existence was being denied as she is a collection of the malice within the network.
She arrives at the airport along with Hamazura and Kuroyoru, where she electronically manipulates Kuroyoru's cyborg arms for her amusement. After the fight with Cendrillon she travels with Misaka Mikoto,
Ichihanaran Festival ArcEdit
- Main article:Ichihanaran Festival Arc
During the preparations for the festival, due to her having her arm finally healed, Misaka Worst goes out to enjoy the night life.
She first appears during the Ichihanaransai to harass Kuroyoru Umidori, much to her displeasure. Since Misaka Worst was an electromaster, and worse off, Umidori's ejection ports for her powers have been cut off, she had no way of defending herself from her. Misaka Worst catches Umidori as she eats a taiyaki with cheese, and comments on how she went for the cotton candy instead, lamenting on how the ones made by kids are poorly made. Umidori seeing her casual comment, tells her that they are not friends. Misaka Worst comments on how since both of them have no friends, they should get along together. Umidori references it as being in a pathetic girl group, and tells her not to put her in the same category as her. As Misaka Worst continues to tease her to "deepen" their friendship, they are visited upon by an unlikely person—Misaka 10032.
Umidori quickly then points out that she now has a friend for her, to which Misaka Worst says that she hates clean people without that nasty look in their eye like her. Umidori comments on how everything she does tells her that she has no intention of being her friend, to which she ignores. Misaka Worst then tries to open a conversation with Misaka 10032, regarding of her current actions. Misaka 10032 states that she removed her shoes to rest her feet while she took a break on a bench, but a black cat climb inside one. Still now, the cat remains inside her shoe. Seeing this, Misaka Worst suggests that she should drag it out with an iron claw, to which Misaka 10032 does not take lightly.
Misaka Worst states that three is not enough, and asks if there are others with nothing to do. Coincidentally, Saiai manages to pass by and forms a disgusted expression coming after them, especially at Umidori. Misaka Worst, seeing her, agrees that she has that nasty look on her face, seeing at they are ken to the ways of the dark side. Seeing them all, Saiai then asks if they are a bunch of villains trying to create their own faction. Misaka Worst comments on how with dark people like them around, she could enjoy the Ichihanaransai honestly without holding back.
Misaka Worst is an Electromaster (
- Electricity : Being a copy of Misaka Mikoto, she has the same abilities but to a lesser degree, however unlike the regular sisters who can go up to 50.000 volts, Worst can achieve electricity of for around 200.000.000 volts . With her improved ability she can fire a "Railgun" that travels at the speed of sound, however the Accelerator noticed that with her output her shot shouldn't be called Railgun as it can't use the Fleming’s left-hand rule; instead it is more like a magnetic rifle. Worst uses 2cm steel nails as ammunition. Worst also enjoyed using a maneuver on which she would detonate all of the oxygen around her and would use the force of the blast to propel herself at great speeds, with this she can dash at unnatural speeds, jump incredible heights or even land without a parachute from a moving plane .
- Radio Noise : Just like every other Sister, Worst can connect to the "Misaka Network" which allows her to share memories and experiences with the other Sisters, however unlike the regular clones Worst can channel feelings from the Network that the other Sisters don't understand and can't express, she can also block control from the "Control Tower" (Last Order).
Also, Accelerator pointed out that Misaka Worst probably can block him out from the Misaka Network , this idea comes from her being ready to take him on if necessary, but as she did not had the time to display that ability is unknown how is that she can exactly achieve that.
- Unlike the other sisters, Worst has shown no preference on the usage of armaments nor additional equipment. This is probably so because the sisters use their visors and rifles to somewhat mend the differences in versatility between them and the original, however for Worst, with her higher power this is not necessary. This might also imply that she can view electron beams and magnetic field lines without aid just like Mikoto.
- Considering that she was created and conditioned only for 1 battle, she surmised that she is not supposed to be part of the of the actual "new upcoming line" of Misaka clones. 
- Worst herself and Accelerator mention that Worst is technically the little sister of Last Order, according to their numbering and active time after roll out. 
Character Art DesignsEdit
Misaka Worst's overall design remains the same throughout the series, apart from her clothes. She was designed to look like an older Mikoto and around Touma's age, later, her expression became more similar to Mugino Shizuri after having her arm blown off.
For casual wear, Haimura designed Misaka Worst to have an unnatural aura while wearing an Ao Dai
- (During Vol 20, as Accelerator loses all control) “…It hurts…Misaka…is…” -- “Help Misaka. Someone…” -- After having her arm broken and being knocked back.
- (During Vol 21, as being requested to protect Last Order) “My, my, this is really troublesome, to be entrusted with a task by others.. Misaka hates this type of situation the most”
- (During Vol 22, said to the Accelerator) “Oi, tou-san, what are you doing pointing that gun between my eyes? I want the same treatment as all the other Misakas too.”
- (During New Testament 1, to Accelerator) “Actually, Misaka can’t believe that people actually go through the process of paying the amount on the price tag to get things. Isn’t getting everything as cheaply and easily as possible the foundation of business?” --- “Oh! How about we eat some samples and then pretend to get food poisoning?”
- (During New Testament 1, to Accelerator) “If it would be devastating to your relationship with Last Order, Misaka will let you touch her tits and ass, but doing it now would seem rather pointless.”-- said in Last Order's absence
- (During New Testament 1, to Accelerator) “Change that look in your eyes, you pervert!! You’re just protecting her because she’s small!! And yet you broke Misaka’s arm with no problem!!” -- Speaking about the Accelerator's intention of protecting Fremea Seivelun
- (During New Testament 1, to Accelerator) “Hehh. When you transcend good and evil, you can actually be pretty funny”
- (During New Testament 2, to Accelerator) “Honey!! This Misaka came to swing a glass ashtray down on you during the infidelity investigation!!”  -- As she followed Last Order's "he is with another girl" presentiment.
- ↑ Toaru Majutsu no Index: New Testament Volume 3 Chapter 1
- ↑ Kiyotaka Haimura's notes on the Character Design Sheet for Misaka Worst
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 Shinyaku Toaru Majutsu no Index Light Novel Volume 01 Chapter 1 Part 2
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Toaru Majutsu no Index Light Novel Volume 20 Chapter 03 Part 8
- ↑ Shinyaku Toaru Majutsu no Index Light Novel Volume 01 Chapter 1 Part 7
- ↑ Shinyaku Toaru Majutsu no Index Light Novel Volume 01 Chapter 2
- ↑ Shinyaku Toaru Majutsu no Index Light Novel Volume 01 Chapter 2 Part 2
- ↑ Toaru Majutsu no Index Light Novels Volume 21
- ↑ Toaru Majutsu no Index Light Novels Volume 22
- ↑ 10.0 10.1 Shinyaku Toaru Majutsu no Index Light Novel Volume 02 Chapter 3 Part 3
- ↑ 11.0 11.1 11.2 11.3 Shinyaku Toaru Majutsu no Index Light Novel Volume 06 Chapter 5 Part 7
- ↑ 12.0 12.1 Toaru Majutsu no Index Light Novel Volume 20 Chapter 03 Part 7
- ↑ Toaru Majutsu no Index Light Novel Volume 20 Chapter 02 Part 10
- ↑ Shinyaku Toaru Majutsu no Index Light Novel Volume 01 Chapter 2 Part 4