|Index: "What is this? Agathions?"|
|Girl in dress|
|Name (Romaji)||Doresu no Shōjo|
|Affiliation||SCHOOL (Former operative)|
|Ability Name|| Measure Heart (|
|Manga||Railgun Chapter 43|
She shows reluctance when fighting an enemy when she can not foresee how their hearts are going to behave  , she has displayed a certain amount of mercy within the battlefield, showing something that might be described as respect in front of Shiage's and Rikou's protective behavior while they are faced with danger. Outside combat she seems to act a little frivolous, using her showy appearance to earn extra money.
Toaru Kagaku no RailgunEdit
Daihasei Festival Arc (Railgun)Edit
- Main article: Daihasei Festival Arc (Railgun)
Toaru Majutsu no IndexEdit
Battle Royale ArcEdit
- Main article: Battle Royale Arc
She is first seen attacking a car that Shiage, Mugino and Rikou are using to escape, after destroying the car the trio decided to escape all of them used different routes, at that point she sets Shiage as her pursuit target. After a short, clumsy "can't be called a fight" she carelessly let Shiage escape.  After that she encounters Shiage again when he is trying to escape with Rikou from ITEM's hideout, in this opportunity the "girl in dress" noted "how kind" Hamazura Shiage was and decided to use her ability to play on his feelings; Kakine was slightly amused that Shiage would go out of his way to "save" Rikou from someone he couldn't hope to win against, and when he was considering what to do the "girl in dress" urged Kakine to just let them go, as they were no longer a threat to their plans, Kakine compelled even though he was worried about Takitsubo Rikou's jamming his abilities at an important time. 
Later she informs to Kakine that Mugino Shizuri was taken out due to some infighting within the organization, at that point Kakine noticed that none of the main members were in fighting condition, so the "infighting" only happened with ITEM and their subsidiary organization, at that point the idea of "that level 0" (Shiage) taking out Mugino crossed through their minds, after that she gets the details from what Kakine has discovered about the UNDER_LINE with the Pincet Glove and when he decides to fight it out against the Accelerator she quickly voices her refusal to partake in that battle since she had no insurance of survival.
She has stated that her "source of income" is "scamming" money out of workers, she does this by approaching workers who look lonely, keeping them company, acting friendly and getting them to either spend money on her or outright giving money to her. Kakine pointed out that girls who usually do that get involved in sexual activities , however the "Girl in Dress" stated that she stops before things get down to sex and keeps herself satisfied with whatever money she could scrouge up until that point. The nature of her ability is actually well suited for taking advantage of others such as that, however she didn't disclosed if she used Measure Heart along with her womanly charms on that field. 
- Main article: Dragon Arc
She is part of the new team that is established after the events of the Battle Royale Arc. Here she leads the remnants of the Hound Dogs under the order of General Superintendent Aleister to eliminate Hamazura Shiage, as he was supposed to end up dead during the battle royale between the 5 organizations . The first thing that Measure Heart does is restrain her new teammate Kinuhata Saiai while the former Hound Dogs proceeded to track down Shiage. By her own part the Girl in dress seems surprised that troops are ordered and deployed for the sake of taking out a Level 0 that seems to have no true relevance.
She uses a telepathic class ability of unknown level called Measure Heart (
Since her ability isn't used for direct combat, she uses a variety of tools and weapons to attack her targets, such as a mobile cane that can slice metal in half, a ladies gun or a grenade launcher.
- She is the most developed unnamed character in Volume 15, and even manages to escape a fateful end when she rejected the possibility of joining in Kakine's fight against Accelerator.
- Mugino describes the power of the girl in the dress as troublesome, which leaves Shiage in awe, as he thinks that it must be something good in order to get that comment from a Level 5.
- In Japanese fandom, she is usually paired with Kakine Teitoku. This probably comes from the fact that in virtually every appearance she makes, she is either speaking with Kakine or is standing beside him, even though they don't appear to have a close relationship.
- (To an unknown SCHOOL comrade, most probably Kakine in Volume 15) "I lost my target. There’s only a baby, a mother, and a baby carriage around here. …Do you think it’s possible that the man disguised himself as a baby, a mother, or a baby carriage?”
- (To Kakine, Volume 15) "A guy and a girl protecting each other like this is such a moving story. It‘s such a rare sight that it makes me not want to destroy it."
- (To Shiage, Volume 15) "You don't want your true feelings to be painted over with lies, do you? You should share the joy of living on with that dying girl."
- (To Saiai, Volume 19) "It seems the irregular factors known as Kamijou Touma and Accelerator are within the allowable limit of irregularity. That is why they are at the core of the plan. When they struggle, it can be used to the benefit of the plan. I don’t actually know what the plan is, though. Incidentally, Hamazura Shiage is different."
Character Art DesignEdit
- ↑ Toaru Majutsu no Index Light Novel Volume 15 Chapter 02 Part 8
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 Toaru Majutsu no Index Light Novel Volume 15 Chapter 04 between the lines 4
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Toaru Majutsu no Index Light Novel Volume 15 Chapter 02 Part 7
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Toaru Majutsu no Index Light Novel Volume 15 Chapter 04 Part 5
- ↑ Toaru Majutsu no Index Light Novel Volume 19 Chapter 03 Part 12
|Kakine Teitoku||Girl in dress||Sunazara Chimitsu||Boy with goggles|