|Index: "What is this? Agathions?"|
This page may require cleanup to meet Toaru Majutsu no Index Wiki's quality standards.
|Name (Kanji)||吹寄 制理|
|Name (Romaji)||Fukiyose Seiri|
|Occupation||Student (A Certain High School)|
|Voiced By|| Ayumi Fujimura (Japanese)
Skyler McIntosh (English)
Fukiyose Seiri (吹寄 制理 Fukiyose Seiri?) is a character introduced in Toaru Majutsu no Index. She is Kamijou Touma's classmate, Himegami Aisa's best friend, and often takes up the role of the class representative despite Aogami Pierce being the real class representative. A health nut, she is also temperamental girl, often ends up getting involved in the Delta Force's shenanigans, Seiri serves to represent the mundane world of Touma's school life in contrast to the adventures he gets into.
AppearanceEditSeiri is a young girl in her mid-teens with a slender, yet solid build who has been described as rather tall for her age. Like Kazakiri Hyouka, she is considerably well-endowed for her age and has been noted to have a big forehead, furthermore she usually selects hairstyles which indirectly emphasize the size of her forehead to the point were one of her looks is called "Forehead deluxe" . She has been noted for having considerate student look.
She dislikes people (namely Touma) who give up on their life and blame it on bad luck. It is debatable if she is tsundere towards Touma or only dislikes him because of his attitude towards life and school in general. It is hinted that she has feelings for Touma. She is mentioned as the girl who is "pretty but lacks sex appeal." Her nickname is "The iron wall girl". She is a health-product freak  and is frequently ordering different health products from television shopping channels. Touma is the only one who knows about her being a health product fan.  It should be noted that even though she gets interested in health products and such, she herself stated that she loses interest in them after using them a couple of times. 
She is said to prefer taking on multiple jobs for short periods of time, such as the Daihaseisai and Ichihanaransai, as such she had little interest in being a class representative or student council officer. Moreover, she says that she had little for her to improve there.
Toaru Majutsu no IndexEdit
Daihasei Festival ArcEdit
- Main article: Daihasei Festival Arc (Index)
She was a member of the committee of coordination for the schools and did her best to make sure the students enjoyed the games, but later during one of those games, she was almost accidentally killed by one of Oriana Thomson's flashcards which dried off her life energy . She was saved by Touma who dispelled its effects. Thinking that the cause of her collapse was a sunstroke, she is later seen recovering with the help of Heaven Canceler , in the hospital where Touma usually ends up after getting hurt. After checking out of the hospital, she got a call from Tsukuyomi Komoe about Aisa being attacked and was shocked to hear it, although Komoe later told her that Aisa would be alright. Later, she would run into Touma while he was undressing, and she beat him up for it out of embarrassment even though he was the victim. The two would later argue about that incident while they were going to check on Aisa.
Academy City Invasion ArcEdit
- Main article: Academy City Invasion Arc
Prior to the invasion, Seiri is in class talking to Himegami Aisa, until they are interrupted by the arrival of the Delta Force, with Touma asking and seemingly implied on asking her to have them feel her breast. Angered, she knocks them all out, much to Tsukuyomi Komoe's horror. She asks what's going on, to which a downed Touma reiterates his point, which is once again misunderstood by Seiri as well as Komoe now. Seiri then prepares to attack them again.
- Main article: Skill-Out Uprising
Fukiyose Seiri comes into their classroom with a health bread right after Touma accidentally unhooks Aisa's bra. As Seiri eats with Touma, she informs to him that she is wearing a front hook bra, much to her confusion. As they discuss about their food, the conversation turn towards rising food prices as a war is looming large over the horizon. After Touma mulls in silence regarding the current crisis, Seiri tells Touma to stop staring at other people's breasts, leading to Touma to say that she is simply mistaken. It later erupts into a full discussion on a class outing after Touma suggests that people should eat nabe now before prices go up. As different opinions on what food they should partake, Seiri stands up and clips her hair back showing her forehead, to begin a proper voting.
Seiri later joins the class in the sukiyaki restaurant that Motoharu suggested as voted by the class. She then shows her annoyance on the ruckus that Touma and Index's table are doing, and later demands Touma to hand over the eggs he is scrambling as he is doing it too slowly for her liking.
Document of Constantine ArcEdit
- Main article: Document of Constantine Arc
They are later tasked to pick weeds from the school grounds. Predictably, Motoharu and Aogami ditch them, leaving Touma and Seiri to work together. Touma asks if Seiri is preparing for her exams despite having to be cancelled because of the chaos that's happening in Academy City and across the globe. She remarks that she won't let him see her notes much to his disappointment. They end up getting distracted and start playing fork ball, and while getting ready for a pitch her panties become visible thanks to Touma's warning and bad timing, forcing her to modify her stance. They continue to play fork ball with Touma in the lead, until the two accidentally hit Suama and Touma goes to apologize. Seiri presumably leaves to go home afterwards.
Acqua of the Back ArcEdit
- Main article: Acqua of the Back Arc
Touma and his class were late for lunch because of a comment Touma made in class. The class makes up a complex plan to bypass the school's security and throw off suspicion from them in order to buy food from a nearby store, picking four people to go do it for them: Kamijou Touma, Tsuchimikado Motoharu, Aogami Pierce, and Fukiyose Seiri. Things go awry as Saigo, a large gorilla-like man and part of the school's staff, appears before them, which forces them to split up.
British Royal Family ArcEdit
- Main article: British Royal Family Arc
She was in the discussion about the Ichihanaransai preparation, excited that is finally her time to shine. She later reprimands people for wasting their time instead of being helpful, specifically calling out Touma. Touma, in his surprise, later says that he likes waitresses over maids, frustrating Seiri. Touma explains that they are discussing whether they should get a normal cafe or a maid cafe, though it doesn't work as Seiri headbutts him.
Shinyaku Toaru Majutsu no IndexEdit
- Main article:Homecoming Arc
She reappears in volume 2 confronting Touma when he came back to Academy City, angry at him for disappearing while everyone at school was busy with the Ichihanaransai. She noticed that he reeked of alcohol and reprimanded him for it. Later, she is told to leave Touma be for the time being by Birdway's men, and that explanations will be given later.
Ichihanaran Festival ArcEdit
- Main article:Ichihanaran Festival Arc
Seiri is the first person that Touma meets in Academy City after being returned by Ollerus, carrying supplies for the Ichihanaransai. After Touma had the nerve to ask what she is doing at the station where he is left off, Seiri attacks him with one of her bags, reminding him that he is the one who has the skipped the preparations for the festival. Seiri later uses the duct tape in her bag to subdue Touma and carry him back to school telling him that they are short handed, much to his remonstrations as Touma wants to see Index in their dorm. However, she ignores him.
Seiri was apparently uncaring of Touma's well-being as she dragged him in the streets and later shoves him into their classrom, declaring him as a fugitive, before moving to her own station. As Aogami Pierce, Tsuchimikado Motoharu, and Kamijou Touma argue about perverted cultural festival events, Seiri yells at them to stop it. Seiri later tells Touma that she'll need him to stay over tonight, much to Touma's dismay as he still wants to go back to his dormitory and see Index. Seiri then instructs him to buy some food for them, and gives him money for it.
After Touma disappears to deal with Thor, Seiri demands to know where he has gone too, and asks Aisa where he is. She is later shocked by the fact that Touma has been arrested by Anti-Skill. Her rant however, was overheard by Misaka Mikoto, who decided to try and visit the school.
Seiri later discusses the whereabouts of Touma after the escape of Fräulein Kreutune, angry that he would skip the preparations again, as he and Thor sneak into the school to finish their preparations against both GREMLIN and Ollerus' group.
Lance of Gungnir ArcEdit
- Main article: Magic God Othinus Arc
In the first recreation of the world by Othinus, known as the Version_Alpha world in-text, where she has changed the entire perspective of the world to make Touma into the world's enemy and thus break his spirit, the alliance formed to combat her and GREMLIN in Touma's original world is an international coalition that is set out to kill Touma. When Touma first arrives through Othinus' powers, he discovers that Tokyo has been invaded by the coalition in order to eliminate him, ravaging Japan's capital greatly with 70% of its 23 special wards destroyed.
Fukiyose Seiri first appears right after Shibuya Station, the refugee shelter used by the students of Academy City after they have been evactuated from the city, has been bombed by the international coalition. Here, she survives the attack but is injured. Touma finds her in the rubble and tries to tend her. She later manages to stir from her incapacitation, grab a glass shard, and stab Touma, who believed she was on his side. She twists the glass as well in order to increase the damage. In pain, Touma is unable to support her anymore and she falls upon the rubble once more. In severe pain, Touma however manages to remove the glass shard from his body but with much effort and pain. Seiri is later able to stand up again, and with resentment in her face, she tells Touma how can he save her now because if he had not done the things he did then no one would have to die. Seiri tries to pick up a rebar to attack him with Touma still unable to move, unsure what he had done and still believing that this world is still a continuation of his original world. An LCD TV burried in the rubble came to life and showed an announcement that a second and third wave of missiles are coming right at that moment and the missiles came. The ground of Shibuya Station collapsed and Touma fell. It is unknown what happened to Seiri afterwards.
In the second recreation of the world by Othinus, known as the Version_Beta world in-text, where another "Kamijou Touma" exists living Touma's life. Fukiyose Seiri first appears right after "Kamijou Touma" wakes up from the nightmare of the previous life, where he seemingly lived Touma's experience of being stabbed by Tsukuyomi Komoe. Seeing her, "Kamijou Touma" tries to touch her all over to check on her injuries from the previous world. With the blatant invasion of her person, Seiri later knocks "Touma" down.
Toaru Majutsu no Index: Love Letter CompetitionEdit
- Main article: Toaru Majutsu no Index: Love Letter Competition
Kumokawa Seria arrives in their classroom looking for Touma, and finding out that he isn't here, asks Seiri, the girl with black hair, huge breasts, and large forehead, for aid. Seiri wastes no time showing her distaste for her senpai, calling her a noisy idiot. Despite that, she is forced to approach her to answer her summons. She points out that her hairstyle was the same since she was five and says that she shouldn't judge people based on her standards. But Seria counters by saying that her hair was the same as when she was five as well, forcing Seiri to point that out. Seria, however, contends that she is her senpai, thus Seiri is younger than her by a year. With that they see face to face and breast to breast, garnering the attention of Motoharu, Aogami, and Aisa. As they bicker on using innuendos regarding her breast, Seiri demands to know why an experienced senpai like her would come into a class full of brats. WIth that, Seria brushes an envelope on Seiri's forehead, forcing her to pull away from her stare down with Seria due to the friction, telling her that she needs more training. Seiri immediately recognizes that it is a love letter, and almost misunderstands Seria's intentions until she is tasked by Seria to pass it to Touma for her. Seiri is shocked. Seria tells Seiri that it should be easy to pass that letter to him and leaves. Seiri later realizes too late what she has gotten herself into.
Fukiyose Seiri thinking that it would be a bit of hassle, decides to give Komoe the "love letter" Kumokawa Seria gave for Kamijou Touma instead.
Toaru Majutsu no Index Movie: Miracle of EndymionEdit
- Main article: Toaru Majutsu no Index Movie: Miracle of Endymion
Seiri appears briefly, right after Aisa overreacts on overhearing that Touma did not sleep and that his pillow was taken, apparently confused.
Toaru Majutsu no Index-tanEdit
Seiri appears in the third episode, but her role is pretty much used to make fun of Komoe and Aisa who was not even mentioned during the episode.
In the fourth episode, after the joke on Touma not realizing he has accidentally unhooked Aisa's bra is beaten to death. Fukyose Seiri literally slides into the screen and exposits on how her bra is front hook today. Touma immediately gets aroused, with blush and drooling on his face. He states that it is every male's dream, and says that it is action-ready and easily accessible. Aisa also says hers is normal, while Seiri is just smiling smugly at the fact that her bra is a front hook. Touma then calls everyone to say that Seiri's bra is a front hook today, immediately after the class creates an uproar and begins to celebrate Seiri's front hook bra. Meanwhile, Tsukuyomi Komoe walks with colleague Yomikawa Aiho. Komoe and Aiho arrive in front of the class that Komoe usually teaches and the pink-haired teacher is shocked by the chaos inside the classroom. After entering, the students ask what kind of bra she wears, back or front. Komoe replies that she doesn't wear one because she wears a training bra. As Komoe assesses the situation inside, Aiho remarks that she is somewhat jealous of Komoe's class, who is able to enjoy things without any worries.
In the next sketch, Komoe asks asks Seiri to beat the eggs. Seiri begins beating the eggs furiously and with much gusto.
Her esper ability have yet to be revealed, but she has been shown to posses several skills, being able to throw fast pitches and fork balls when playing baseball, being a fast runner, and being able to perform both Aikido and Judo throws quite swiftly. All of this broad knowledge in several disciplines comes from self training and self exercise following advices on whats healthy to your own body.
Character Art DesignsEdit
Haimura designed Seiri with the impression that she is a just a high school girl who looked completely normal with the exception of her huge breasts. As such, Haimura did not give her any hair decorations and other things that would make her stand out. This is carried on in her winter uniform design.
Seiri is affected by Haimura's deformed style change by volume 12, among most characters.
- Fukiyose, Aogami, Tsuchimikado and Touma are considered the ones with the best motor skills within the class, the source for these thoughts is that they are always stirring up trouble.
- All of the members of the idiot trio are quite apt when it comes to brawling, however Fukiyose always manages to take them out with a single strike. While Seiri isn't implied to be weak, this probably stems from the fact that the trio doesn't fight back or isn't ready to fight back while they are in "baka mode".
- Fukiyose holds the unusual privilege of being the only girl that walked into Touma while he was changing instead of the other way around (albeit, Touma has walked into Fukiyose changing in another certain occasion). Even though in that opportunity Kamijou was "the victim" Fukiyose chose to beat him up in response to her embarrassment regardless of that.
- (Said after seeing Touma collapsed, Volume 9) “I hate those who use misfortune as an excuse to live life so sloppily. Once you look so lethargic, everyone else will lose their motivation as well. So you better buck up for everyone’s sake.”
- (Said after Touma discovers her love for health products, Volume 9) “So what? So what even if I have a bunch of creative conditioning apparatus?I always find them useful when I read the magazines and yet I find them ordinary when I get them. Does it matter to you whether I use it two to three times and stopped using them afterwards?”
- (Said after being asked why she floored the Delta Force, Volume 12) "For the sake of world Peace!"
- (Said to a Oyafune Sensei, Volume 14) “I was just trying to get these idiots to shut up!! Why did I have to be dragged down here along with them!?”
- (Said to Kamijou Touma, Volume 14) “And before you ask: I won’t let you see my notes.”
- (About Touma receiving a love letter from Seria) "God, please let that idiot Kamijou deal with it badly and get severely hurt as a result!"
- ↑ Toaru Majutsu no Index Light Novel Volume SS Chapter 01 Part 1
- ↑ Toaru Majutsu no Index Light Novel Volume 09 Chapter 01 Part 2
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Toaru Majutsu no Index Light Novel Volume 12 Chapter 01 Part 2
- ↑ Toaru Majutsu no Index Light Novel Volume 09 Chapter 01 Part 5
- ↑ Toaru Sangatsu no Zouyo Koukan
- ↑ Toaru Majutsu no Index Light Novel Volume 09 Chapter 03 Part 4
- ↑ Toaru Majutsu no Index Light Novel Volume 09 Chapter 03 Between the lines 2
- ↑ Toaru Majutsu no Index Light Novel Volume 10 Epilogue Part 4
- ↑ Toaru Majutsu no Index Light Novel Volume SS Chapter 1 Part 1
- ↑ Toaru Majutsu no Index Light Novel Volume SS Chapter 1 Part 3
- ↑ Toaru Majutsu no Index Light Novel Volume 14 Chapter 1 Part 2
- ↑ Toaru Majutsu no Index Light Novel Volume 14 Chapter 1 Part 3
- ↑ Toaru Majutsu no Index Light Novel Volume 14 Chapter 1 Part 5
- ↑ Toaru Majutsu no Index Light Novel Volume 16 Chapter 1 Part 1
- ↑ Toaru Majutsu no Index Light Novel Volume 17 Chapter 1 Part 3
- ↑ Toaru Majutsu no Index Light Novel Volume 18 Chapter 6 Part 5
- ↑ Shinyaku Toaru Majutsu no Index Light Novel Volume 05 Chapter 1 Part 1
- ↑ Shinyaku Toaru Majutsu no Index Light Novel Volume 05 Chapter 1 Part 3
- ↑ Shinyaku Toaru Majutsu no Index Light Novel Volume 05 Chapter 1 Part 4
- ↑ Shinyaku Toaru Majutsu no Index Light Novel Volume 05 Chapter 3 Part 1
- ↑ Shinyaku Toaru Majutsu no Index Light Novel Volume 05 Chapter 4 Part 9
- ↑ Shinyaku Toaru Majutsu no Index Light Novel Volume 09 Chapter 6: Shifting and Fluctuating World. Version_Alpha., Part 1
- ↑ Shinyaku Toaru Majutsu no Index Light Novel Volume 09 Chapter 6: Shifting and Fluctuating World. Version_Alpha., Part 2
- ↑ Shinyaku Toaru Majutsu no Index Light Novel Volume 09 Chapter 6: Shifting and Fluctuating World. Version_Beta., Part 1
- ↑ Toaru Majutsu no Index: Love Letter Competition Part 1
- ↑ Toaru Majutsu no Index: Love Letter Competition Part 2
- ↑ Toaru Majutsu no Index Light Novel Volume 16 Chapter 01 Part 1
|A Certain High School
|Kamijou Touma||Tsuchimikado Motoharu||Aogami Pierce||Kumokawa Seria|
|Himegami Aisa||Fukiyose Seiri||Headband girl||Spiky-haired glasses girl|
|Tsukuyomi Komoe||Yomikawa Aiho||Oyafune Suama||Saigo|